Thursday, May 31, 2012

Holiday Weekend

The long weekend was amazing! I enjoyed every second!
On Friday night the kiddos went and stayed with my mom for a few hours and I got to go to dinner with Jordan and then we did something a little crazy... We went and got her ink! She has been thinking about doing it for a while and I was so excited to be there with her and of course be my picky self and make sure she truly loved what she was getting...


Then on Saturday Jordan and I decided to take the entire day and spend it at the zoo with the kids. They had a blast and we got a work out! :)
Ready to see the animals

She loved the zoo!

Helping eat lunch little a good big brother

Train Ride

Happy Girls

Such a fun ride


The zoo was great! We were all tired but it was well worth the exhaustion!
Sunday we spent lots of time with my dad's side of the family! And then that night Terry and I took Lyric to see 'The Avengers 3D'!!!!! Jordan spent some quality girl time with little miss and Daddy and I got to spoil our little man a little!
He was Captain America at the theater!

Me and my little man eating pizza before the movie!
The movie was wonderful and Lyric was amazing! He sat and watched the entire thing, wore his glasses with no complaints, no bathroom breaks, and no tears... It was wonderful. I cannot wait for Remedy to be a little older and then she will be able to appreciate and enjoy the movie! Then we can make lots of fun family nights!
Monday, the holiday! We went to my mom's side of the family for lunch and then spent time with Terry's parents. As usual we stopped by Greenlawn cemetery and decorated Cammy's grave with flowers.
It was a nice weekend... Just time with the people I love the most. Little things that will be big memories! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment