Friday, June 1, 2012

Mr.Scott

As I am sitting here on this awfully chilly June 1st night I am thinking about my favorite man in the whole wide world... that's right, My wonderful husband. He is at work tonight and as I do feel lonely, I am also so proud. He is such a hard worker and truly tries to give his children and me everything we could possibly need and want. We are so lucky.
Terry working... This was back closer to when we first met :)


I always think about how he will influence our children.

Will Lyric be as sweet and flirty as he is? Will Remedy fall in love with a man who's eyes sparkle like his do? I hope Lyric has his dads sense of humor and has his coy way of making light of uncomfortable situations. One day I will watch my daughter and husband walk toward the man of her dreams, will she feel the same way I did when I walked to him?

My husband is such a great man... he is truly the best thing that could have ever happened to me. He made me humble, kind, sincere, and thoughtful. Not that I didn't have some of these qualities before I met him, but he set them afire in me.

When I became pregnant at 19, it humbled me. It made me realize that the way I looked didn't define me. There was nothing wrong with wanting to look nice, presentable, or pretty... but that the appearance of a person doesn't always tell you the qualities of a person.
2 Weeks before Lyric arrived

I felt so beautiful...


When I had a daughter it made me want to be nicer. I know that times are constantly changing and I wasn't always the nicest girl... I never want someone to treat my daughter the way that I treated some of the girls I went to school with. I am nicer.
3 Weeks before Remedy made her appearance!

Our first picture!


Before I met my husband I had experienced serious relationships. But not a sincere relationship. Not a relationship like what Terry and I have. We argue, we cry, we laugh, we play, and we wake up everyday and sincerely decide to love each other more than the day before. I say we decide because we obviously cannot control how we feel, we can't help if we feel love... But we can decide to work with our love through the fights, the ups and the downs, the riches and poor, sickness and health... We can be honest, genuine, and sincere with our hearts.







Everyday when I wake up I think about three other people before I think of myself. I think of how each decision I make with effect my husband and my children. I think about tomorrow, next week, next year, and the next 18 years. I think all the time. I use my thoughts to make the best judgements for my family. I am more thoughtful with my actions and how they will effect the people around me and the three people I love the most.
Our First Family Photo with all 4 of us!




All these small character traits I focus on more because of Terry... I honestly hope that Lyric will be able to make a girl realize all the bests parts of her soul that she didn't even know where there! And I hope that Remedy will be able to have a best friend and partner that she can depend on, thrive from, learn with, and love unconditionally.

I am so hopelessly in love with my life, my children, and my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment