Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Big Little Girl

It is amazing to me how big my little girl is getting... Just the simplest day to day tasks are changing and she is gaining her independence...


Eating:
She used to sit in her high chair and we would feed her...

Now she wants to sit at the table and feed herself!


Roadtrips:
Snuggled up in an infant carrier... I used to long for the day I didn't have to haul this heavy thing around and now...
She sits in her big girl seat and can see the world and it makes me so happy but so sad at the same time.


Mobility:
Just starting to wiggle her way around, back when I used to get so much housework done.

My side kick that can go wherever she wants, and usually is right behind me trying to be a 'big' helper!


Sleeping:
She used to have so much room in her bed...
Before you know if we will be making the move to a 'big girl' bed :(




So crazy how they go from being so little...







To so big right before our eyes... :)








2 comments: