Friday, June 15, 2012

Just a little something...

Just a check in post...

Last week we had dinner with the Webster's on Tuesday which as usual was amazing! Lyric had a hard time leaving Landon and Remedy followed Storrie around the entire house. It was perfect... Love that we are so lucky to have such great friends. Then on Wednesday night I tried Zumba for the first time... I am going to give it another shot just a different class I think. I know I would love it but I just don't think that was the fit I was hoping for. Then Thursday when I got off work I had a car loaded and ready to head to Little Rock, AR.
It was wonderful to finally meet, hold, and kiss sweet little miss Jada. She is so tiny! Its hard to remember holding my babies when they were that little... I have to be honest, I was feeling baby fever! I know that I am by NO means ready to be pregnant and grow our family and I honestly am not sure that I even want to grow our family. I know that may sound terrible, but I love my family just the way it is. There are so many decisions and questions that come with the idea of a new baby... Money? Space? Time? Future plans like vacations, how will we be able to equally divide attention when parents will be outnumbered? I grew up in a family with four children so I knows its absolutely possible to make it work but I am just not sure that's what I want. So while I was enjoying my time loving on this gorgeous little girl and catching up with her momma my mind was going non-stop! Ugh... and all that thinking made me miss my family even more. I ended up coming home 2 days early. It was a short getaway and was wonderful... It also taught me that I will always be taking my kiddos with me!
Since I was going to be in Little Rock until Monday afternoon, I was off work and decided instead of going into the office I was gonna spend the day with my loves. Terry, the kids and I got up early and went to breakfast... Lyric and I braved the All You Can Eat Pancakes at Steak-N-Shake. Yum! Then we took the jeep to get Daddy's Father's Day present... New speakers and we ordered a new CD player that will have a flip out screen with DVD player. It is amazing! It should be in this week and he will love it! Plus it will be perfect for our upcoming getaways! We had lunch and played at Burger King play place and finished the night at home with pizza and TV. It was a pretty perfect day!
Tuesday was tball and the Webster's came to the game so we all went for dinner after... :)
This weekend... Library (Lyric is wanting to go and get new books) and lots of family time for Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment