Thursday, November 1, 2012

My October


So sad that October is over… it is such a busy and fun month. We have honestly done a lot this month. Between birthday parties, my company picnic, pumpkin patch, fun stuff with Daddy’s work, and of course Halloween, I can honestly say we have had the best October.

Some of my favorite parts of this month...

My Mother-In-Law bought me my very first Louis Vuitton bag... LOVE!

We had our first GMC company picnic... It was a great turn out and a lot of fun. I am super blessed to love my job and the people I work with everyday!

We decorated our house for fall and Halloween... the biggest hit was the window clings :)

Our friend Landon had his 5th Birthday and his mommy had an awesome Lego party... tons of fun!

Lyric had his first field trip at school. They went to the corn maze, pumpkin patch, on a hay ride and a train ride and he had the best time. It was a little chilly so we went and got a new stocking hat and gloves and he was ready to go!


We of course took our own trip to the pumpkin patch and the babies loved it!

As you all know... my wonderful Momma got her surgery date for her gastric by-pass!!!!! AMAZING!

My hilarious hubby went 'Gangnum Style' to work for Halloween and won the costume contest!
If you don't know what this is you must you tube the 'gangnum style' music video and you will understand why this is so funny!

Us 'girls' went out for Halloween and we tested my make-up skills and did Sugar Skull face paint... It was super fun and we got a lot of compliments!

 Of course we took the kids Trick-or-Treating... So much fun...

All in all this month was wonderful... I am sure there are lots of things that I am missing but these are the highlights... Bring on November. I am excited to have an entire month to dedicate to all the things that I am thankful for.


No comments:

Post a Comment