Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Deck the Halls

It is Christmas season and that means lots of work for my husband. Since he has a bigger bar now he is working the Christmas parties... this week he works every night but Wednesday. While he is at work I have started decorating the house! I have almost everything done with the exception of the tree... that will wait til Daddy is home and we can all do it together!

We are also starting 'Elf on the Shelf' tomorrow night... I will share all the fun details, promise!
All the Stockings Hung in a Row

Remedy's plush elf Ellen :)

Countdown to Santa!

It all lights up and plays music... the kids love it!

Entry way table

My jingle bell centerpiece

I love bows :)

Of course I will be posting pictures of the tree once we get it up!

In other news, mom is doing wonderful and Lyric will be playing basketball again this winter.

Crazy news... Remedy will be 2 in three months!

Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment