Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend Love

This weekend was just what I needed. I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and motivated.
My weekend started early on Friday. I left my office at 3:15 and went straight to the nail salon for a little nail therapy... It was fabulous! Friday night Jordan, Amanda, and I went to celebrate Amanda's new job. A laid back and fun girls night was perfect!
Congrats Amanda! 

Saturday the kids and I did puzzles, watched Mickey Mouse Twice Upon a Christmas (I know, I know... but they love it), and went to Gramie and PaPa's house for dinner. My mom made amazing turkey sausage and potatoes and I surprised my dad with an orange dreamsicle cake... It was to die for!

Sunday we spent the day with my in-laws... had lunch and spent the entire afternoon outside. I have a farmers tan and two babies who played hard! Later that night we went to quarter mania bowling and the kids were asleep before we were done.
Lyric... Headed to see Ma-Maw and Pa-Paw

She was loving her shades and pink elephant... cracking me up!
This guy :)


The weekend was amazing. I was reminded of how blessed I am.
This week will be wonderful, and the week after, and the many to follow. I will constantly remind myself that even though I am busy and sometimes may not be doing the most lavish of things, I am making memories and loving. Happy Week all! <3

SIDE NOTE :
I am participating in the March of Dimes walk for babies!

Most of you know my sweet Remedy had a rough go early in her life... and this will be our second year doing the walk. If you would like to donate please click here... I am starting a little late and every penny counts. My goal this year is higher and I have about $150 in cash donations. Thank you all so much in advance... You have no idea how much your donation means to so many families around the world.
If you are interested in learning more about the March of Dimes program or a walk near you, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment