Friday, April 13, 2012

My little All Star!



T-Ball is officially underway! The first practice was amazing… I was so proud of my little man! We decided when we registered Lyric to play that we wanted him to be on a team where we knew no one so that we would all have to make some new friends. We also decided that we wanted his coach or coaches to be male. He has never taken any real direction from any men other than family… and in a few years he will be going to school and I think we needed to experience a different style/approach to learning and teaching because let’s be honest, men and women teach and learn very differently. Needless to say, I am more than pleased with our coaches! They are wonderful and Terry is helping during practice which I know makes him so happy. He is a very active father and this is right up his alley. Lyric was a great listener and had no problem showing off his skills to his new friends… I cannot wait to see what the rest of the season holds.
Warming up with dad

Watching the boys play ball!
He did so well that we decided we would go and celebrate!
My little All-Star
Crazy, Wonderful, and Perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment