Thursday, December 27, 2012

Reminder

Last week I felt like I needed a reminder. I needed to be reminded how lucky I am. That even when I have bad days, they truly aren't that bad. That even though I am busy, I am blessed.
And then I got the reminder.
Today, I am heart heavy for all the families and friends in the United States as we are heart broken over the tragadies of Shady Hook Elementary.
I got my reminder and my heart is broken and I know that it will be a while before we as a nation start to put the pieces together and live in a new normal. A normal knowing that there was a shooting in one of our schools. A normal where several families are missing someone. A normal where heaven gained angels a little too soon. A normal where we will constantly question our saftey and the safety of our loved ones. A normal where I will be more aware of the things that I am thankful for and a normal where I will love just a little bit harder.
Prayers to all the families and friends effected by the shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment